Content edited by and most written by
Wound Infection Picture
A wound infection is where bacteria inter a cut or scratch and cause an
infection. There are several symptoms that a wound infection can cause. When you
have a wound it is important to watch for these symptoms to appear to prevent a
developing infection from getting worse.
· Pus or cloudy fluid is draining from the wound.
· A pimple or yellow crust has formed on the wound.
· The scab has increased in size.
· Increasing redness occurs around the wound.
· An increase in tenderness of a wound
· Pain or swelling in the tissue around
· Swollen lymph nodes near the wound
· A fever
If you see a red streak is spreading from the wound toward the heart or any
other sign that the infection is getting worse then seek immediate medical